Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Eat It Up.......

I'm attaching an interesting article I came across about the misuse of food stamps in America. Now don't start slamming me with your comments about how we need to have a food stamp program in our country. I agree that we do and it is a worthwhile program that helps many, many people. I am for the program. It helps people get the food they need until they can get back on their feet. But I don't think there is anyone that will not agree that there is plenty of corruption and misuse in the program by people abusing the system and the intended purpose of the way the stamps should be used. So read on and if this doesn't make you mad then you are probably one of the people that is doing the same thing as explained in the story....

 3 unbelievable food stamp statistics in America


No comments:

Post a Comment

Looking forward to your comments but please remember they will be seen by all.